Due to COVID-19, 2110 LNCO is not available for reservation at this time.
2110 LNCO Use Guidelines
Please plan to view the room and equipment at least 24 hours in advance to be sure you have all the adaptors and other technology needed for your event.
- The sponsoring party is responsible for room set up and clean up. Furniture will need to be arranged in its original positioning and stackable chairs will be returned to stacking racks.
- Arrangements for audiovisual and / or technology related equipment are made by the sponsoring party. A representative of the event must be present at the time of delivery of equipment, catering, etc.
- Equipment and / or catering must be removed at the end of the event.
- If you are having catering, you are responsible for cups, plates, utensils, napkins, drinks etc. The Dean’s Office does not supply these. Papers, Cups, napkins, etc. will be placed in the trash. Trash containers will be placed outside the entrance door at the end of the event.
- Spills on the furniture or carpet will be reported to the Dean’s Office as soon as possible.
- In order to provide a clean and orderly environment for special events, it is important that everyone who reserves 2110 LNCO accept responsibility for clean up. Clean up, rearrangement of furniture or the like (see above) must be completed by the end of the reservation time.
- The sponsoring faculty member and the reservation contact person will be contacted if the lounge is left untidy or damage is discovered.
Click here for LNCO 2110 TV instructions